Everyone is talking about security and the increasing demand to keep your network and data safe, so it’s no surprise that security is a top priority for IT professionals. Consumerization, increased demand for access and the growing sophistication of hackers, spam and viruses each introduce their own unique challenges. We know what you may be thinking – you already have a pretty good security solution in place, you’re all set.
But did you know that cyber criminals are constantly changing the way they attack? Adversaries have a vast and varied portfolio of techniques for gaining access to organizational resources and for attaining unconstrained time to operate.
This means that your security also needs to evolve to these new strategies. Understand the challenges you must overcome to close the windows cyber criminals work to exploit so you can reduce costly breaches.
Don’t wait for a security breach to show you where your vulnerabilities lie. Let TERACAI keep your network protected with our comprehensive security solutions.
Our partnership with Cisco allows us to provide advanced, best-of-breed detection, prevention and monitoring solutions.
Such a complex web of technology, and the overwhelming number of security alerts, is a recipe for less, not more, protection. Adding more security talent can help, of course. With more experts on board, the logic goes, the better the organization’s ability to manage technology and deliver better outcomes.
TERACAI provides a modular, yet integrated, solutions suite to handle any level of cybersecurity management your organization requires. Enhance your security posture, reduce risk, facilitate compliance, and improve operational efficiency with products and services that protect your business from vulnerabilities that could paralyze productivity.
Get an advanced baseline understanding of the state of your cybersecurity, with a list of vulnerabilities and a roadmap to ensure a secure future.
- Proactive Security Assessment - Provides a snapshot of your current IT environment
- Advanced Vulnerability Roadmap - Documents recommendations and highlights steps to further mitigate risk
Continuously monitor your IT environment and proactively protect your systems and information.
- Security Operations Center - Protection, detection, response and recovery capabilities 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Automated continuous monitoring platform to analyze large volumes of data in real time
- Measures risk against evolving threats and tracks progress toward achieving safe baselines
- Domain name service visualization tool for mining large amounts of passive DNS data
- Allow data to be shared safely across and within networks
- Intercept, authenticate, validate and forward critical data without adding vulnerabilities
Identify and guard against insider attacks, get on-call incident responses to cyber-attacks and tailor your cloud-based security architectures
- Secure Cloud - Access to a secure, segmented research and development environment to address your cloud security initiatives and concerns
- Insider Threat - Safeguard against internal attacks with technology and operational insight
- Incident Response - Recognize and respond to a security incident quickly and efficiently to minimize damage
- Identity and Access Management - Authenticate users’ identities and verify their permission level to access information
$209 million dollars. That’s how much criminals profited from ransomware in just the first three months of 2016.
To stay fully secure, you need a multi-layered solution to battle the ransomware epidemic that will protect you at all layers of your IT: from the DNS layer, to the network, to the endpoint.
You need one solution that will cover you to protect before, during, and after an attack.
As a Cisco Premier Partner, we offer all the benefits of a Cisco threat-centric security solution. We help you get reduced complexity, unmatched visibility, continuous control, and advanced threat protection across your entire technology infrastructure.
Our Cisco security offerings include: