TERACAI, TDO, and Cyberstone to hold lunch and learn on cybersecurity for manufacturers
TERACAI, TDO, and Cyberstone have all joined forces to host “Cybersecurity for Manufacturers: Fundamentals, Impacts and Case Studies Lunch and Learn,” from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Friday, May 11 at the TDO office, located at 445 Electronics Parkway Suite 102 in Liverpool, NY.
Understanding the basic principles, methods, and the roles of people, process and technology of combating cybersecurity will help prepare IT professionals to protect their manufacturing business.
The Lunch & Learn event will examine:
- Learn the essential principles of cybersecurity – beyond buzzwords like firewalls and phishing attacks
- Understand the short and long-term effects of a cyberattack on your business, employees, and customers
- Hear about real businesses that suffered cyberattacks and statistics showing the vulnerability of manufacturers
- Learn a methodology to develop a cybersecurity program to identify threats and vulnerabilities, protect your business, and assure you are allocating budgets to the right areas.
- And, for those businesses with DoD contracts, what does it mean to be DFARS compliant and how does DFARS relate to your cybersecurity policies and infrastructure? (and why many of these requirements are good practices for all businesses...)
The cost is $25 and includes lunch. Register today: https://bit.ly/2qEiUQw