That’s how much criminals profited from ransomware in just the first three months of 2016.
To stay fully secure, you need a multi-layered solution to battle the ransomware epidemic that will protect you at all layers of your IT: from the DNS layer to the network, to the endpoint.
You need one solution that will cover you to protect before, during, and after an attack.
As a Cisco Premier Partner, we offer all the benefits of a Cisco threat-centric security solution. We help you get reduced complexity, unmatched visibility, continuous control, and advanced threat protection across your entire technology infrastructure. Our Cisco security offerings include:
- Security Solutions - Our portfolio includes Cisco Threat Defense Solution, Cisco Compliance Solutions and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Security Solutions.
- Secure Edge and Branch Solutions - Let us enhance your protection with Cisco ASA next-generation firewalls, Cisco Intrusion Prevention, Cisco Integrated Security and Cisco Meraki MX Cloud-Managed Security Appliances.
- Secure Email and Web - We can help protect your online security with Cisco Web Security and Cisco Email Security solutions.
- Secure Data Center and Virtualization - TERACAI can help safeguard your high-value data and data center resources with Cisco next-generation firewalls, Cisco IPS 4500 Series sensors, Cisco Virtual Security Gateways and more.
- Secure Access - Enhance your network visibility and control with the Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Network Admission Control Appliance, Cisco Secure Access Control System and Cisco Virtual Office solutions.
- Secure Mobility - Our portfolio includes Cisco VPN Services and Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility solutions.
IT security products have become as complex as the networks they’re trying to secure. At Sophos, they know that the solution to complexity is not more complexity. They tackle security challenges with clarity and confidence, knowing that simple security is better security.
Sophos products allow you to secure every endpoint of your network, from laptops to virtual desktops and servers, to the web and email traffic and mobile devices. What’s more, securing these devices is made possible through products that fit your precise needs. They ensure your network’s security by providing the one thing no one else can: Simplicity.
Arctic Wolf engineers are elite professionals steeped in the practice of security, living and breathing the industry’s best practices. They are constantly on guard to protect you from known and emerging threats. Your CST proactively hunts for hidden threats, performs remote forensics analysis of incidents and provides actionable plans to help remediate incidents.